Services on Easter Day
It is important that you let us know in advance if you wish to attend one of our Easter services, in order to reserve a place at that service.
You can do this by e-mailing or phoning the relevant church giving your name and contact details and stating which service you would like to attend. Contact details for each church are at the bottom of this page.
- 08.00: St John’s: Easter Communion
- 08.45: St Peter’s: Easter Communion
- 09.30: St John’s: Easter Communion (service will be live-streamed via our Facebook site)
- 10.00: St Mary’s: Easter Communion
- 11.00: St John’s: Easter Communion
- 11.15: All Saints: Easter Communion
The email address or telephone number will be different for each church:
- For All Saints, Bighton please telephone Bob Ellis on 01962 773427.
- For St Mary’s, Old Alresford please email email@example.com or telephone 01962 734561.
- For St Peter’s, Ovington please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01962 733055.
- For St John’s, New Alresford please email email@example.com or telephone the parish office – 01962 733545.
The links to a recording of the 9.30am Service at St John’s, and to our normal weekly notice sheet are below: